Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma
Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma is the fifth course in a certificate program that will equip you with the skills you need to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you will follow …
Create High-Fidelity Designs and Prototypes in Figma is the fifth course in a certificate program that will equip you with the skills you need to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you will follow step-by-step tutorials to learn how to create high-fidelity designs, called mockups, in Figma, a popular design tool. Then, you’ll turn those designs into an interactive prototype that works like a finished product. You’ll conduct research to collect feedback about your designs and make improvements. Finally, you’ll learn how to share your designs with development teams and highlight your work in your professional UX portfolio.
Current UX designers and researchers at Google will serve as your instructors, and you will complete hands-on activities that simulate real-world UX design scenarios. Learners who complete the seven courses in this certificate program should be equipped to apply for entry-level jobs as UX designers.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Build mockups and high-fidelity prototypes in Figma.
- Define and apply common visual design elements and principles.
- Demonstrate how design systems can be used to organize, standardize, and enhance designs.
- Understand the role of design critique sessions and feedback while iterating on designs.
- Learn how to hand off finished design projects to engineering teams.
- Complete mobile app designs to include in a professional UX portfolio.
This course is suitable for beginner-level UX designers who have completed the previous four courses of the Google UX Design Certificate. Alternatively, learners who have not completed the previous courses should have a strong understanding of the design process, how to create low-fidelity designs on paper and in Figma, and how to conduct usability studies.
- Flexible deadlines
- Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Beginner Level
- Approx. 39 hours to complete
- Subtitles: English