MBA is designed to give you the opportunity to:
- Provide students with a rigorous academic grounding in the core areas of business and management theory with specific emphasis on International Business and Management.
- Expose students to key debates and current notions of good practice in each of the main subject areas.
- Significantly enhance students’ analytical ability and critical thinking ability in resolving business issues.
- Equip students with strategic insight and leadership skills necessary to assume high-level positions in business and/or public sector organisations.
Further your career prospects
Studying for your MBA with us should enhance your employability and earning power and develop your ability to approach business problems in a strategic manner.
As part of the course, you’ll study a specialised ‘Professional Development’ module that is specifically designed to help you boost your career prospects and make the most of your MBA in the employment market.
Employers see candidates with an MBA as potentially more effective and therefore valuable as they examine at business issues with a fresh pair of eyes. And with our help you will develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that will benefit you through your entire career.
The entry requirements for postgraduate admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification. Students who do not acquire the above mentioned qualifications are required to take the online Academic English Placement Test. This is an IELTS-type test (Reading & Writing) where students need to score an overall 6.0 (with no individual component lower than 5.5).
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.