The University College London Scholarships is providing the UCL Rodney Stubblefield LLB Opportunity funding for highly talented students in the UK.
The purpose of this award is to support UK students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at UCL.
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £15,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be students who hold an offer to study an LLB degree at UCL starting in September 2020 who:
- have firmly accepted that offer and met the conditions of that offerOR
- have firmly accepted that offer and been told that they will be admitted to UCL Laws as a ‘near-miss’ candidate
- have a household income of less than or equal to £42,875
- be joining UCL from a non-fee-paying state-funded school or educational institution; and
- qualify for registration at UCL as a UK-domiciled student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate coursework at the University College London.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to submit the Academic transcript, Personal statement, References, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must at least two A-level subjects should be taken from UCL’s list of preferred A-level subjects.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency:
- GCSE/IGCSE English language: pass at grade B.
- IELTS: overall grade of 7.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in each of the subtests.
- TOEFL: 109 overall with 24/30 in Reading and Writing and 20/30 in speaking and listening.
Benefits: The university will provide £15,000 per year, for UK students to complete their LLB degree program in the UK.