The University of Queensland is thrilled to announce the Shiren Law funding for high-calibre applicants in Australia.
The programme is furnished to assist Australian students who want to complete their undergraduate degree in law at the University of Queensland.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2020.
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- can demonstrate financial need
- will be enrolled or intend to enroll full-time in the LLB (Hons) or dual in 2021
- are a domestic student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this program, then you are recommended to take admission at the University of Queensland.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates, evidence of financial need; contact details from two referees.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The University of Queensland will provide educational fund approximately equal to the annual income from the endowment fund.