- Nottingham, United Kingdom
Skilled customer-facing professional with extensive administration experience. Highly ambitious and focused. Meticulous at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Familiar with all digital platforms, social media literate. Dedicated and hardworking with an internal drive to deliver excellence. Exceptional people skills. Ability to empathize.
- General knowledge of computer software, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Drafting emails, etc)
- Effective Communication skills.
- Personable and professional disposition.
- Organised and Efficient.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Effective problem solving.
- Able to handle stress with customers or the environment.
- Effective at keeping time management and being punctual.
- Thorough and Methodical.
Created itineraries, booked travel, and managed expenses.
Generated annual savings for equipment costs.
Supported the team in improving operations and resolving issues to deliver top-notch customer service.
Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by informing them of the activities displayed and listening to and answering any concerns they may have.
Analysed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing.
Responsible for creative design for the arts and music community event.
Performed initial client assessment and analysis to determine the target audience for the event.
Researched and updated all required materials for the workshops needed for firm and partners.