Job Types: KickStart
This is a kickstart placement and requires:
- Candidates aged 16-24 years who are claiming benefits
- Salary will be the National Minimum Wage (possibly higher subject to experience)
- Work a minimum of 25hours per week (Monday-Friday 10am – 3pm)
- Attend further training as per your role and responsibility
- Attend mentoring scheme if it is deemed necessary
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Utulivu Women’s Group is a registered charity that has been supporting migrant and disadvantaged women and communities in Reading and Berkshire region since 2004. We work with communities to promote healthy living and to integrate into the wider community.
- You will be responsible for supporting the charitable operations as a high quality Office Administrator.
- You will support existing team with office admin tasks such as filing, data entry, telephone calls, copying, scanning, emails, attending events, answering phone calls from clients, booking in appointments, raising invoices and updating databases.
- Other office duties will involve scanning, photocopying and printing. There will be some typing required and filing.
- Assisting project leads and other charities with setting up the rooms, spaces, training and events implementation and booking spaces and attendants.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Good communication skills and telephone skill
- Ability to take down accurate details.
- A friendly personality who is willing to work hard and can use their own initiatives.
- Organised, punctual, reliable and excellent time keeping
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to work and learn as part of a team.
- Motivated and be a person who is aspired to take additional responsibilities and grow within the organisation
- Strong computing skills - Microsoft Office, Google and Social media skills helpful
- Ability to learn new databases systems quickly and be able to prioritise and deal with varied workload
- Previous experience in admin/customer service would be great however basic training will be offered.