Awards help students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, the University of Oslo is offering the PhD Fellowships in AI Inspired Molecular Communications Technology for sparkling students.
This programme aims to attract international candidates who want to pursue the PhD degree coursework at the University of Oslo for the academic session 2021/2022.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- Provider: Oslo University Hospital
- Department: Department of Electronic Systems
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary NOK 479 600 – 523 200 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in AI Inspired Molecular Communications Technology to Treat Infectious Diseases
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree in signal processing, wireless communication, electromagnetics, information theory, biophysics, applied mathematics, or other relevant disciplines.
- They must have a strong mathematical background and a research-oriented master thesis within one of these areas is expected.
- Further, the applicant must have experience with programming and willing to learn new topics like nanoscale molecular communications using optical and quantum theories.
- The applicant should have good communication skills and be willing to collaborate with other researchers in the cross-disciplinary group of people connected to this project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the application with attachments must be delivered in their electronic recruiting system, please follow the link online form. Foreign applicants are advised to attach an explanation of their University’s grading system.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter, CV, copies of educational certificates (academic transcripts only), a complete list of publications, and list of 2-3 references must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Taking admission for the program, applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: The following tests can be used as documentation: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), or Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE). Minimum scores are:
- TOEFL: 600 (paper-based test), 92 (Internet-based test)
- IELTS: 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5 (only Academic IELTS test accepted)
- CAE / CPE: grade B or A.
The University of Oslo will provide all the following supporting documents:
- Salary NOK 479 600 – 523 200 per annum depending on qualifications and seniority as PhD Research Fellow (position code 1017)
- Attractive welfare benefits and a generous pension agreement
- Vibrant international academic environment
- Career development programs
- Oslo’s family-friendly surroundings with their rich opportunities for culture and outdoor activities