Global Scholarship – Uppsala University, Sweden is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Uppsala University . The deadline of the scholarship is 01 Feb 2021.
The scholarships will cover the full cost of tuition fees for studies at Uppsala University. It is for Master’s programmes that start on 30 August 2021 and are offered during the current admission round. The scholarships do not cover living expenses.
Global Scholarship – Uppsala University, Sweden is available to undertake Masters level programs at Uppsala University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Student from all nationalities outside EU/EEA are eligible to apply.
Full tuition fee scholarship.
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.