The University of Southern Denmark is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its PhD International Position in Soft Robotics for the academic session 2020/2021. The programme is open to worldwide students.
The funding supports talented students who want to undertake a fully-funded 3-year PhD degree. This PhD project requires to integrate soft actuation, sensing, power supply, and computation in a unified soft robotic system.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Soft Robotics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment.
- Should have a master’s degree in engineering or a related field
- Must have an interest in interdisciplinary research, drive to design and fabricate physical robots, and preferably with experience in programming.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the position, candidates first have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Southern Denmark. After getting enrolled, applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must complete TEK PhD application form for 5+3 applicant, provide motivation letter, detailed curriculum vitae, verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma, and transcripts of exams.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide employment as a PhD fellow is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).