FIU Ambassador Merit international awards in USA is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Florida International University . The deadline of the scholarship is 31 Jan 2021.
FIU Ambassador Merit international awards in USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Florida International University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
Florida International University will provide 75% tuition, fees, plus books to the successful candidates for the academic year 2020/2021.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled as a high school student progressing normally toward completion of high school and planning to enrol full-time in college following the completion of high school
- Be a citizen of the United States, a U.S. lawful permanent resident or an international student with the intention of receiving the F-1 visa to study in the United States.
For applying to this education award, seekers are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Florida International University. After that interested students should apply through their MyFIU portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, they must meet minimum scholarship requirements: 4.0 GPA (weighted) and 1280 SAT Score or 27 ACT. Requirements may vary according to the program.
- Language Requirement: Students who have earned a degree from a foreign non-English speaking country must take an English proficiency test and earn (550 paper-based, 80 internet-based on TOEFL or 6.5 on IELTS).