Age 16 to 24 and want to get into work or training?
If you‘re an unemployed 16 to 24 year old living in Nottingham City, Nottingham Works gives you access to:
- Regular meetings with a dedicated support worker
- Action planning to help you move towards employment or education
- Support with updating your CV
- Help to find and get into volunteer opportunities
- Help to complete job applications and prepare for interviews We may also be able to support you with travel and work equipment*
CRS Job Club Drop-in
Every Wednesday from 2 – 5pm.
No need to book, just come within our session time.
Open for anyone ages 16 – 24 looking for employment support.
Our team can help you with:
· Creating a CV
· Applying for jobs online
· Developing your interview skills
· Find job opportunities
A chance for mutual support and encouragement.
Contact [email protected] for more information.