Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce
About this Professional Certificate Prepare for a new career in the high-growth fields of digital marketing and e-commerce, in under six months, no experience or degree required. Businesses need digital marketing and e-commerce talent more than ever before; 86% of …
About this Professional Certificate
Prepare for a new career in the high-growth fields of digital marketing and e-commerce, in under six months, no experience or degree required. Businesses need digital marketing and e-commerce talent more than ever before; 86% of business leaders report that digital commerce will be the most important route to growth. There are 218,000 U.S. job openings in this growing field, with a median entry-level salary of $51,000.¹
Throughout this program, you will gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job and learn how to use tools and platforms like Canva, Constant Contact, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Shopify, and Twitter. You will learn from subject-matter experts at Google and have a chance to build your own portfolio with projects like customer personas and social media calendars to show to potential employers.
75% of Google Career Certificate graduates in the US report seeing a positive impact on their career within six months²
Check out all Google Career Certificates here.
This program contains no confidential information. All Google Search features taught are publicly available, you can learn more in official Google Search documentation.
¹US Burning Glass Labor Insight Report salary data (median with 0-5 years experience) and job opening data. Data for job roles relevant to featured programs (4/01/2021 – 3/31/22).
²Based on program graduate survey responses, United States, 2021
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online courses
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Flexible Schedule
- Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Beginner Level
- No prior experience required.
- Subtitles: English
To complete this course, you need to complete the following;
- Foundations of Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- Attract and Engage Customers with Digital Marketing
- From Likes to Leads: Interact with Customers Online
- Think Outside the Inbox: Email Marketing
- Assess for Success: Marketing Analytics and Measurement
- Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Develop Customer Loyalty Online
Note: This is part of the larger overall course Digital Marketer. To complete it fully, you will need to complete all of the following courses:
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce
- Create a Landing Page using Mailchimp
- Create Digital Marketing Campaign Dashboards in Tableau
- Prepare, Clean, Transform, and Load Data using Power BI
- Get Started With Tableau
- Create a value proposition canvas in Miro
- Introduction to Relational Database and SQL
- Simple Linear Regression for the Absolute Beginner
- Create a website with MailChimp
- Getting started with Microsoft Excel