Start the UX Design Process: Empathize, Define, and Ideate
Start the UX design process: Empathize, Define, Ideate is the second course in a certificate program that will equip you with the skills needed to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you’ll complete the …
Start the UX design process: Empathize, Define, Ideate is the second course in a certificate program that will equip you with the skills needed to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you’ll complete the first phases of the design process for a project that you’ll be able to include in your portfolio. You will learn how to empathize with users and understand their pain points, define user needs using problem statements, and come up with lots of ideas for solutions to those user problems.
Current UX designers and researchers at Google will serve as your instructors, and you will complete hands-on activities that simulate real-world UX design scenarios.
Learners who complete the seven courses in this certificate program should be equipped to apply for entry-level jobs as UX designers. No previous experience is necessary.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Empathize with users to understand their needs and pain points.
- Create empathy maps, personas, user stories, and user journey maps to understand user needs.
- Develop problem statements to define user needs.
- Generate ideas for possible solutions to user problems.
- Conduct competitive audits.
- Start designing a mobile app, a new project to include in your professional UX portfolio.
- Flexible deadlines
- Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Beginner Level
- Approx. 28 hours to complete
- Subtitles: English