Our Safeguarding of Adults Level 1 training course is designed for entry-level staff – no prior safeguarding knowledge is necessary to complete this course. The Safeguarding of Adults Level 1 covers what safeguarding is, why safeguarding is important, how to recognise the signs of abuse, respond to a disclosure, and report safeguarding concerns. Upon successful completion of this online course, learners will be awarded a CPD accredited Safeguarding of Adults Level 1 certificate and can be used to provide evidence for compliance.
Anyone working with vulnerable adults is required to have knowledge of how to safeguard at-risk adults. This knowledge can help protect and prevent vulnerable individuals from experiencing abuse and neglect, which in turn could change or, in some cases, save the lives of vulnerable people.
- Learn and understand what safeguarding of vulnerable adults is
- Learn and understand why safeguarding adults people is important
- Learn what legislation is in place to safeguard vulnerable adults
- Learn and understand how to recognise the signs of abuse
- Learn how to respond when a vulnerable adult discloses information that they are being abused or neglected
- Learn the process on how to report any safeguarding concerns you have
- Learn how to keep a record of all safeguarding concerns in a confidential manner
This Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults online training is CPD accredited and Skills for Care endorsed. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes