Project Execution: Running the Project
This is the fifth course in the Google Project Management Certificate program. This course will explore the history, approach, and philosophy of Agile project management, including the Scrum framework. You will learn how to differentiate and blend Agile and other …
This is the fifth course in the Google Project Management Certificate program. This course will explore the history, approach, and philosophy of Agile project management, including the Scrum framework. You will learn how to differentiate and blend Agile and other project management approaches. As you progress through the course, you will learn more about Scrum, exploring its pillars and values and comparing essential Scrum team roles. You will discover how to build, manage, and refine a product backlog, implement Agile’s value-driven delivery strategies, and define a value roadmap. You will also learn strategies to effectively organize the five important Scrum events for a Scrum team, introduce an Agile or Scrum approach to an organization, and coach an Agile team. Finally, you will learn how to search for and land opportunities in Agile roles. Current Google project managers will continue to instruct and provide you with the hands-on approaches, tools, and resources to meet your goals.
Learners who complete this program should be equipped to apply for introductory-level jobs as project managers. No previous experience is necessary. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify what aspects of a project to track and compare different tracking methods.
- Discuss how to effectively manage and communicate changes, dependencies, and risks.
- Explain the key quality management concepts of quality standards, quality planning, quality assurance, and quality control.
- Describe how to create continuous improvement and process improvement and how to measure customer satisfaction.
- Explain the purpose of a retrospective and describe how to conduct one.
- Demonstrate how to prioritize and analyze data and how to communicate a project’s data-informed story.
- Identify tools that provide effective project team communication and explore best practices for communicating project status updates.
- Describe the steps of the closing process for stakeholders, the project team, and project managers.
- Flexible deadlines
- Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Beginner Level
- Approx. 26 hours to complete
- Subtitles: English