Prepare Data for Exploration
This is the third course in the Google Data Analytics Certificate. These courses will equip you with the skills needed to apply to introductory-level data analyst jobs. As you continue to build on your understanding of the topics from the …
This is the third course in the Google Data Analytics Certificate. These courses will equip you with the skills needed to apply to introductory-level data analyst jobs. As you continue to build on your understanding of the topics from the first two courses, you’ll also be introduced to new topics that will help you gain practical data analytics skills. You’ll learn how to use tools like spreadsheets and SQL to extract and make use of the right data for your objectives and how to organize and protect your data. Current Google data analysts will continue to instruct and provide you with hands-on ways to accomplish common data analyst tasks with the best tools and resources.
Learners who complete this certificate program will be equipped to apply for introductory-level jobs as data analysts. No previous experience is necessary. By the end of this course, you will:
- Find out how analysts decide which data to collect for analysis.
- Learn about structured and unstructured data, data types, and data formats.
- Discover how to identify different types of bias in data to help ensure data credibility.
- Explore how analysts use spreadsheets and SQL with databases and data sets.
- Examine open data and the relationship between and importance of data ethics and data privacy.
- Gain an understanding of how to access databases and extract, filter, and sort the data they contain.
- Learn the best practices for organizing data and keeping it secure.
- Flexible deadlines
- Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Beginner Level
- Approx. 25 hours to complete
- Subtitles: English