Being focused on the needs of the person as opposed to the needs of the service is an approach to care being adopted more and more by patients. It is vital you know how to manage the patient’s needs and expectations whilst being flexible and allowing them to make decisions for themselves. This will help in having people’s well-being at the forefront of the care given to avoid any physical, emotional or social harm.
- Define person-centred care
- Describe how to develop an individual’s care plan
- Understand the bigger picture
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Understand how working practices affect individuals
- Describe how to maintain boundaries
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes