Some people have in-born leadership skills while others require training to discover theirs and use them effectively. Leaders face many challenges in the course of executing their leadership duties as different people respond differently to them. A leader should know how to handle people from different backgrounds when they report to work.
Enrolling in a leadership training programme is one way of acquiring and polishing your leadership skills. The course equips the learner with all the knowledge necessary to a leader. It enables them carry out their duties stress-free as they will know how to handle the different issues that face them often.
The Leadership Training programmes are suitable for anyone holding a leadership position.
Anyone in possession of a computer/laptop, a working email address, and an internet connection can take the course.
At the end of the course period, the learner will able to:
- Know the importance of motivating others and how to motivate their team members
- Know different conflict resolution methods to keep everyone satisfied
- Learn different ways of keeping the workplace conflict-free
- Learn the importance of providing positive criticism and how to do it
- Learn how to avoid being overwhelmed by your responsibilities as a leader
- Learn different ways of relaxing to release stress
Accreditation & Certification
Upon completion of the course, the learner will receive a certificate through Open Awards
To verify that you have acquired the knowledge the following criteria will be used
- Oral and written questions
- Practical exercises
- Discussion groups
- Project works
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes