Cyber Security Awareness Training Course
Around a third (32%) of businesses and two in ten charities (22%) report having cyber security breaches or attacks in the last 12 months. Don’t let your company be left in the dark when it comes to cyber security and …
Around a third (32%) of businesses and two in ten charities (22%) report having cyber security breaches or attacks in the last 12 months. Don’t let your company be left in the dark when it comes to cyber security and client data. Teach your staff how to protect data, networks, programmes and computers from unwelcome visitors.
Cyber Security Awareness Training Course Outline
The aim of this course is to greater increase your knowledge of cyber security and the changes you can implement, as well as learning the relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Cyber activity risks
- Protecting your network
- Responding to cyberattacks
- Access to data
- Additional security measures
- Risks of removable media
- Cyber security best practice
- Weak points
Cyber Security Awareness Training Course Learning Outcomes
On completion of this course, learners should know and understand the following:
- Identify the risks associated with cyber activity
- Explain how to protect your network from attack using anti-malware defences
- State the process for responding to a cyberattack or a suspicious incident
- Understand the levels of access to data and your restrictions within these
- Identify additional security measures required for working from home or remote locations
- Explain the risks associated with the use of removable media and how to maintain their security
- Implement best-practice cyber security guidance into your work, as set out by industry standards and your organisation’s policies
- Identify the weak points in your network and devices, and therefore
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
No student enrolled.