Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD
Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD is the sixth course in a program that will equip you with the skills you need to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you will design a responsive …
Responsive Web Design in Adobe XD is the sixth course in a program that will equip you with the skills you need to apply to entry-level jobs in user experience (UX) design. In this course, you will design a responsive website using Adobe XD, a popular design tool. You will complete the design process from beginning to end: empathizing with users, defining their pain points, coming up with ideas for design solutions, creating wireframes and prototypes, and testing designs to get feedback. By the end of this course, you will have a new design project to include in your professional UX portfolio.
In addition, you’ll learn how to search for entry-level UX design jobs, create a resume that highlights your skills and accomplishments, and build your professional portfolio website.
Current UX designers and researchers at Google will serve as your instructors, and you will complete hands-on activities that simulate real-world UX design scenarios. Learners who complete the seven courses in this certificate program should be equipped to apply for entry-level jobs as UX designers.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply each step of the UX design process (empathize, define, ideate, prototype, test) to create a responsive website.
- Develop designs in a popular design tool, Adobe XD.
- Plan information architecture and create sitemaps for website designs.
- Apply common layouts for web pages.
- Plan and conduct a usability study to gather feedback about designs.
- Iterate on designs based on research insights.
- Work with design systems in Adobe XD.
- Add a new design project to your professional UX portfolio.
- [Optional] Create or update a UX-focused resume.
- [Optional] Learn how to search for and apply to introductory-level jobs in the field of UX.
This course is suitable for beginner-level UX designers who have completed the previous five courses of the Google UX Design Certificate. Alternatively, learners need to have a strong foundational understanding of the design process; experience creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes; and the ability to conduct usability studies. No previous experience with Adobe XD is required.
- Flexible deadlines
- Reset deadlines in accordance to your schedule.
- Shareable Certificate
- Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Beginner Level
- Approx. 42 hours to complete
- Subtitles: English