Workplace conflicts are bound to arise at some point or another, but it can have a huge impact on the wellbeing of your staff, as well as their personal safety. Keep your staff safe and your business happy by teaching your staff how to manage should a conflict arise.
- Define workplace conflict
- Recognise when and where conflict is occurring
- Understand the correct methods of dealing with confrontation
- Work to reduce and resolve conflict
- Seek help and advice when necessary
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes