Any person that is involved in the organisation, delivery or supervision of sport & active leisure activities for children has a responsibility for child protection. Our Child Protection in Sport & Active Leisure Training Course is designed exactly for these people.
During this course, you will learn the forms of child abuse, how to identify the signs of abuse, how to respond if a child confides in you and the process for reporting abuse. Upon successful completion, the learner will gain a downloadable and printable child Protection in Sport & Active Leisure training certificate.
On completion of this course, learners will successfully be able to:
- Learn the forms of child abuse and the effects.
- Identify signs that may mean a child is suffering abuse and how to respond if a child confides in you.
- Identify the processes for reporting abuse.
- Learn about the child protection system.
- Identify good practice guidelines.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes