A teacher trainer course enables you to deliver, structure, and plan valuable teacher training programs and discover the disparities between training and teaching. We will help you reinforce your practical skills through creation of an efficient teacher development program, providing impact feedback, and teacher observations.
When taking the training program, you will be part of a universal community of teachers. The program is fully-inclusive with a number of talks and workshops related to current trends and thinking in the education sector.
The course is open to anyone who is wiling and have a passion to undertake it.No requirement needed to do the course.
To undertake the course you will require to have a laptop/desktop,Internet,and a working email address
At the end of the teacher trainer course, you will be able to:
- Develop skills to design and deliver teacher training courses and sessions
- Have a deeper understanding of major issues in delivery and planning of training courses
- Develop an awareness of good practice in observation and delivering feedback to participants
- Identify strategies to develop to further develop as a trainer.
Certification & Accreditation
Upon completion of the Teacher Trainer course, you will be certified as a Teacher by Open Awards
To have confidence that you have acquired the required knowledge and skills your tutor will used assessment method criteria which are:
- Work projects
- Group discussion
- Practical Activities
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 21
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum details are available in google classroom
- Lecture 1.1 How to Develop and understand your role as a teacher?
- Lecture 1.2: how to promote quality improvements to learning and teaching
- Lecture 1.3: How to Provide sensitive, accurate, and principled feedback to colleagues and teachers
- Lecture 1.4: Strengthen your intercultural awareness and linguistic skills