37% of all reported workplace injuries occur as a result of a slip, trip or fall. Falls from height can be incredibly dangerous and are the leading cause of workplace fatalities. Ensure the safety of your staff and don’t lose money paying for sick days or worse, death in service, caused by a slip, trip or fall.
- Know why it is important to prevent slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- Understand what can cause slips, trips and falls from a height
- Be familiar with legislation relating to slips, trips and falls
- Understand the role of risk assessment in preventing workplace slips, trips and falls
- Know what can be done to prevent slips, trips and falls
- Be aware of your role in preventing slips, trips and falls
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes