Our Serious Youth Violence training course is great for those working with young people. It will give your staff a greater understanding of serious youth violence, how it impacts the individual and the community, the signs and risk factors that can lead to criminal exploitation and the steps to support individuals.
Upon successful completion, the learner will gain a downloadable and printable Serious Youth Violence training certificate.
On completion of this course, learners will successfully be able to:
- Identify what serious youth violence is
- Understand the impact serious youth violence has on communities
- Learn signs, behaviours and risk factors that can lead to criminal exploitation including recruitment
- Define Child criminal exploitation
- Identify how to safeguard, the importance of early intervention and understand the steps to support
This Serious Youth Violence course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes