Learning how to use different camera accessories and the different settings of cameras in order to create different types of images. Be able to stabilise camera’s for different angles and shots, alsot to ensure health and safety procedures are followed throughout all procedures.
This course is open to everyone who wants to learn more about photography, the accessories used and all other secondary devices for cameras.
You will need a laptop, a stable internet connection and an email address to take the course.
Certification & Accreditation
After satisfactorily taking all the units, you will receive a certificate through Open Awards.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 27 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
1. Be able to use a camera and accessories to create images
2. Be able to identify recording media
3. Be able to prepare and use a tripod with a camera
4. Be able to transfer images from a camera for printing
5. Be able to follow health and safety procedures