This Peer on Peer Abuse training course is designed to help learners understand what peer on peer abuse is, the signs and types of it and what to do if you know or suspect a young person is experiencing peer on peer abuse.
It’s important your staff know the difference between peer on peer abuse and downplaying certain behaviours by dismissing them as “having a laugh”. This can lead to an unsafe environment for children. Ensure your staff know to identify peer on peer abuse and report it in line with their child protection policy by enrolling them on our online Peer on Peer Abuse training course.
Upon successful completion, learners will receive a downloadable and printable Peer on Peer Abuse certificate.
- What peer-on-peer abuse is
- Signs of peer-on-peer abuse, the affects and external influencing factors
- Social norms and peer pressure
- The prevalence of peer-on-peer abuse
- Types of peer-on-peer abuse
- What do if you know or suspect a young person is experiencing peer on peer abuse
- How to implement preventative strategies within a school or college environment
This Peer on Peer Abuse course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes