Music Production provides a dynamic learning environment for the creation of original music. Music producers, songwriters, media composers, electronic musicians, will develop their own unique blend of creation, performance, production, and professional skills.
Creating music and sound for audio releases, film, video games or any other medium involves a unique combination of technical expertise and aesthetic sensibility. We offer a unique collaborative environment for music composition and sound production with an emphasis on industry-standard production technologies for the expanding world of audio and visual media.
To undertake Music production course no entry required ,just passion and determination. Any person Can do the course despite of the age.
Laptop or mobile network, availability of internet and a working email address are the basic requirements needed to do the course. Piano, guitar and drums also you will be required to be having them.
After completion of the course, you have many of the following positive impacts:
- demonstrate competence in musicianship, to include: aural skills, and knowledge and application of music theory;
- Increased creativity
- Fostering team work
Certification & accreditation
After a successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate certified by Open Awards.
To give evidence and clarification that you have received the required knowledge and skills your tutor will have to assess you through:
- Practical work
- Questioning (written and oral)
- Group work
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum details will be available in google classsrom
- Lecture 1.1 •Music Studio Hardware Devices their functions & connections
- Lecture 1.2•How to Sequence music in Different genres from hip hop, trap, RnB, Afro fusion, reggae, gospel and other popular styles.
- Lecture 1.3 •How to mix on analog and digital Hardware mixers.
- Lecture 1.4•How to Mix on software and VST mixers.
- Lecture 1.5 •Use of Digital audio workstations Sequencers.
- Lecture 1.6•How to use VST instruments
- Lecture 1.7 •How to bounce tracks and export using various formats
- lecture 1.8 •How to configure and use MIDI controllers and Midi Devices.
- Lecture 1.8 •Different types of mics and How to mic various instruments