This course aims to offer young people IT skills and give them the tools to make their own music and offer their own skills as a service.
You will learn:
- The Equipment used in the studio – Set up, and uses.
- To understand relevant software and their uses.
- How to set up software in order to create a project (beats, detecting tempo, presets)
- How to record on a beat
- How to use the software to manipulate sounds, enhance project (mixing).
- How to create your own preset so you can create projects suited to the artist.
- Create a final piece Hook, Verse, Hook.
- Showcase final piece
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
No student enrolled.