In 2017/18, the HSE reported that a huge 469,000 workers suffered musculoskeletal disorders, with a staggering 40% of those being back injuries. This is why a manual handling course is so important for your staff to understand the correct standard procedure on how to properly handle objects in the safest way possible. Days of work lost to bad manual handling practice can be incredibly costly to customers. Cover your back, and theirs.
This Manual Handling online training course will teach your staff the dangers associated with handling and lifting inanimate objects, how to carry out a manual handling risk assessment and the principles and practices of safe handling. This online training course can be delivered via e-learning, webinars, or blended learning. Once successfully completed, you will receive a downloadable Manual Handling of Inanimate Objects Awareness certificate.
- Understand the importance of correct manual handling
- Understand that manual handling operations can be hazardous to health
- Understand how manual handling operations can cause injury and harm
- Understand the scope of legal requirements with regard to manual handling operations in the workplace
- Perform risk assessments and how they apply to safe manual handling practice
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes