It is vital for those in management positions to have an in-depth knowledge of people management skills and techniques in order for you as an employer to get the best from them as managers and for them to get the best from their staff.
- Define workplace conflict
- Recognise when and where conflict is occurring
- Understand the correct methods of dealing with confrontation
- Work to reduce and resolve conflict
- Seek help and advice when necessary
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes