It is not easy to look after the home and still find enough time to look after yourself; however it can be done. Often times, women are the homemakers even when they have a career. This is sometimes overwhelmed as they try to balance between their work and home responsibilities. Even those who do not work may find it difficult to take care of household chores and still find a few hours to relax.
If you are having such a challenge, you should take this course to learn simple ways of looking after your home without forgetting about yourself. You will be taught how to plan house chores and how to train a baby to nap at a specific time to give you time to rest.
The course is open to anyone who spends most of their time looking after the home.
Anyone in possession of a computer/laptop, a working email address, and an internet connection can take the course.
At the end of the course period, the learner will able to:
- Learn how to plan and carryout household chores, such as doing the laundry, vacuuming, cooking, feeding the baby
- Learn how to train the baby to sleep at a specific time which will allow you to also rest or take care of yourself
- Learn different ways of preparing balanced meals quickly
- Know how to make a grocery budget
- Know how to store food safely
Accreditation & Certification
Upon completion of the course, the learner will receive a certificate through Open Awards
To verify that you have acquired the knowledge the following criteria will be used
- Oral and written questions
- Practical exercises
- Discussion groups
- Project works
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes