The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to employers to create jobs for 16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit.
The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to create new jobs for 16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment. Employers of all sizes can apply for funding which covers:
- 100% of the National Minimum Wage (or the National Living Wage depending on the age of the participant) for 25 hours per week for a total of 6 months
- associated employer National Insurance contributions
- minimum automatic enrolment pension contributions
- Employers can spread the job start dates up until 31 December 2021. You’ll get funding until 30 June 2022 if a young person starts their job on 31 December 2021.
Further funding is available for training and support so that young people on the scheme can get a job in the future.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 Hours per week
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes