Within a healthcare setting, it is vital for the confidentially and privacy of a patient that staff understand how to keep private and sensitive information secure. A breach of sensitive information could lead to bad publicity as well as legal proceedings against the organisation.
- Understand the definition of Information Governance
- To know what laws and legislation are out there to protect personal data
- To know what types of information there are and how information needs to be protected
- To know what has to be done to keep data confidential
- Understand the Data Protection Act
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes