This qualification is ideal for learners aiming to work or upskill within the Hospitality Industry, covering the service and provision of food and beverages in line with organisation procedures and legislation requirements. Recognised qualification which will help you prepare for an exciting career nationally or can take you anywhere in the world.
- Safe, hygienic and secure working environments in hospitality
- Effective teamwork, giving customers a positive impression
- Principles of customer service in hospitality leisure travel and tourism
- Principles of providing a silver service
- Principles of providing a buffet and carvery service
- Principles of preparing and serving dispensed and instant hot drinks
- Principles of preparing and clearing areas for table service.
This also incorporates a Food Safety Level 2 qualification, much sought after requirement for many businesses within this industry.
This course is fully accredited.
Please contact Ben for more information or if you would like to enrol:
[email protected] or 01159 200300
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self