Food poisoning is frequently caused by bacteria from foods that have been incorrectly stored, prepared, handled or cooked. Everyone who works with food should learn to safeguard the health of consumers and ensure that food they serve or sell is safe to eat.
This is a good start for those who fancy a career in a hotel, restaurant, catering or have the ambition to set up your own catering business or want further training in hospitality. its highly satisfying ti see people enjoy your food, but you also need to ensure the food is safe to eat by following the rules regarding food hygiene and food safety.
This course is open to anyone who willing to undertake it.
You will require to have a laptop,working email address and a reliable internet .
In this course, you will learn to;
- Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety.
- Understand the importance of keeping himself/herself clean and hygienic.
- Understand the importance of keeping the work areas clean and hygienic.
- Understand the importance of keeping food safe.
Certification & Accreditation
Upon successful completion of the course you will get awarded through Open Awards.
To verify that you have acquired the required knowledge, Your tutor will use the following assessment method:
- Group discussion
- Written and oral questions
- Project work
- Field work
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes