Working with those with epilepsy can be a challenging and complex task. It is vital for the safety of those you care for that you fully understand the meaning, causes and triggers of epilepsy and seizures. This training is vital to the physical safety of those you care for.
- Describe what epilepsy is
- Understand the different types of seizures
- Understand how to administer first aid for a seizure
- Understand how to do a primary survey
- Identify and understand the recovery position
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes