Dignity, privacy and respect in care is of utmost importance for your patients mental and physical wellbeing. Ensure your patients are being properly cared for with kindness and respect to avoid negative feedback of your organisation.
- Understand the meaning of dignity, privacy and respect
- Describe relevant legislation and how it affects an organisation
- Be able to identify discrimination
- Be able to identify poor practice
- Describe how to support specific care needs
- Understand how you can implement change in order to improve care provided
- Describe how PCC fits in with dignity, privacy and respect
This course is CPD accredited. It meets accepted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes