This course is designed to help the learner understand photographic equipment and design in order to deliver the best quality photos through intricate techniques and styles to produce top quality imagery. The learner will also deliver briefs and results according to instruction as well as identify areas for improvement and skills that can be further developed.
This course is open to everyone who wants to learn more about digital cameras and digital photography.
You will need a laptop, a stable internet connection and an email address to take the course.
Certification & Accreditation
After satisfactorily taking all the units, you will receive a certificate through Open Awards.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 21 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
1. Understand photographic equipment
2. Be able to assess different photographic techniques
3. Be able to take and record digital photographs to satisfy a specific brief
- 3.1 Choose and prepare equipment needed to take digital photographs to meet a given brief
- 3.2 Demonstrate use of a digital camera to take a range of photographs that meet the given brief
- 3.3 Transfer chosen photographs to a storage medium and save accordingly
- 3.4 Review photographs taken and compile a portfolio to meet the given brief
- 3.5 Outline reasons for choosing specific photographs
- 3.6 Demonstrate ability to create information about photographs, including a) Restrictions of use b) Source ownership c) File format
4. Be able to assess photographs and identify skills for further development