Learning how to obtain, insert and combine information for images. Their various characteristics such as file type, origin and copyrights.
Learn how to manipulate images through Photoshop and other software’s. To also create other images from requests and descriptions
This course is open to everyone who wants to learn more about presentations, graphic design and photo manipulation.
You will need a laptop, a stable internet connection and an email address to take the course.
Certification & Accreditation
After satisfactorily taking all the units, you will receive a certificate through Open Awards.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
1. Be able to obtain, insert and combine information for images
- 1.1 Identify images required
- 1.2 Obtain, input and prepare images to meet needs
- 1.3 Identify what generic copyright and other constraints apply to the use of images
- 1.4 Combine information of different types or from different sources for images
- 1.5 Identify the context in which the images will be used
- 1.6 Identify which file format to use for saving and exchanging images
- 1.7 Store and retrieve files effectively, in line with local guidelines and conventions where available
2. Be able to use imaging software tools to create, manipulate and edit images