Our media training program offers standalone programs lasting a few hours to fully accredited diploma freelance journalist. These programs give individuals and communities the power to use media and communications thereby becoming active citizens who are better engaged, support them in understanding and acting on their rights and enable them to capture and amplify their authentic community voices.
This course teaches how to use digital tools to capture, store and share authentic stories in a different media that impact on audience and storyteller. The aim of this course is to help the learner to:
- Learn about different media industry used in the creative and media sector.
- Plan and produce a media product (text, audio, video, and photos)
- Review and comment on different media products.
- Understand digital storytelling planning, structure, production, and distribution.
- Develop your own collaborative digital storytelling project.
You will learn how to capture, write and tell memorable, entertaining an engaging narratives and use of creative approaches with an eye towards clarifying the kind of digital stories can be most effective at community, organizational and policy levels.
This course offers learners entry skills and competencies on the various types of media that exist and how to use different media in capturing and telling stories. You will receive a certificate upon completion of this course which is a suitable gateway to continue advanced courses in creative media and various other creative fields.
- Know about different media used in the creative and media sector.
- Be able to plan and produce a media product.
- Be able to present a media product.
- Be able to comment on own media production work.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum details are available in google classroom