This course develops an understanding of basic administration concepts and practises, reviewing essential knowledge for daily and more complex business tasks enabling learners to gain nationally recognised qualifications to support their job roles. Covering a range of aspects as well as any advancements within the business world through specialist progressive interactive sessions.
This qualification is aimed at anyone who is wanting to or already working within a business and administration role who wishes to improve their knowledge of business administration tasks and is applicable to a variety of work environments and sectors.
- Personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Managing information and producing documents
- Supporting change in a business environment
- Maintaining stationery stock
- Contributing to innovation and change
- Budgets in a business environment and principles of project management
This course is fully accredited.
Please contact Ben for more information or if you would like to enrol:
[email protected] or 01159 200300
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self