ARES Scholarships – Funded by Government of Belgium is open for International Students, Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Short Training, Masters level programm(s) in the field of Community Development, Sustainable Development, Health Community Development Studies, Human Development, Human Resource Development, Public Health, Health, Health Management, Human Rights, Natural Resource Management, Natural Resources Law, Transportation Sciences, Logistics, Logistics and Supply Chain Management taught at Belgium Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 15 Feb 2021.
ARES grants an average of 150 scholarships as part of the master’s program, and 70 grants for training courses, to citizens from countries in the global South. Are you a national of a developing country? Do you already hold a master’s degree? Do you have professional experience and are you looking to further develop your skills in a development-related topic? Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialized master’s degree program or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
ARES Scholarships – Funded by Government of Belgium is available to undertake Short Training, Masters level programs at Belgium Universities.
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.